Google Ads Management
What is PPC (Pay-Per-Click)?
The most common advertising solution, PPC stands for pay-per-click, meaning you only pay when someone clicks on our ad’s call to action. Since each click costs money, you must ensure you are bidding on the right keywords to reach the ideal customer. Just because your ad is generating a large amount of clicks, does not mean you are “crushing” ppc. I want to know which campaigns are converting to your end-goal, which is most likely new leads and a gain in revenue.
Google’s advertising solution is the most popular and this solution allows us to bid on keywords for a chance to show ads in Google search results.
|Search Engine Marketing.||Always Be Testing.||100% Transparency.|
|I will manage your PPC campaigns from set-up, optimization, and finishing with reporting.||I have a strong background in optimization, utilizing A/B testing to enhance our spend and maximize results.||I will produce up-to-date reporting on campaign KPIs, provide recommendations, and am always available to meet.|
What types of ads do I have experience with?
- Retargeting Ads: This allows us to retarget users that have already shown interest by visiting your website. We can retarget through Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- YouTube Ads: These include bumper ads, in-stream ads, in-feed ads, and outstream ads.
- Display Ads: Utilizing the google display network.
- Keyword Search Ads: Utilizing google’s search engine.
- Video Campaigns: Via Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
What will you achieve with Google ads?
- More leads
- Higher brand awareness
- Increases in web traffic
- Growth in revenue
- and more!