You always hear “you have to be doing thought leadership marketing”. And when a company, executive, or manager hears that they start running after content they believe is thought leadership, but many are making these 6 mistakes that are actually hurting your brand presence rather than helping.
1. You are lacking a clear executive champion
2. Your chief evangelist is unclear of business strategy and goals.
3. The organization get impatient for results
4. The organization tries to measure thought leadership success by the wrong standards.
5. The chief evangelist tries to do it all
6. The chief evangelist is being pulled in too many directions.